Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BOOK THAT I'M GOING TO DO

        Hello, I have chosen the books that have intrigued me, but first I must point out the books that I was not taken with and I must point out their flaws in a purely academic way. 
        A Discovery Of Witches: This book was slightly too mystical for my tastes, Vampires and Witches are something that doesn't quite cut it. 
        Outliers: This book seamed a little boring for my tastes, just from reading the summary business giants, sports stars, and musicians are fine enough but not when there written about factually.
        Now for the amazing part, there are two books that I really thought I'd like! 
        The Book Thief:  This book looked great because I like books a lot and I also enjoy the World War 2 theme that goes with it.
        Lord Of The Flies: I think I would like this book because I have always been taken with books about survival, the wilderness, mystery, and a little bit of suspense to top it off.
        The book that I have chosen is definitely Lord Of The Flies, mainly because of my utter fascination with people surviving in a situation that is life threatening.

No comments:

Post a Comment